Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Human Experiance with the Night Sky.


I plan to write about the experience the night sky provides throughout time. I intend to explore the way in which humans have responded to the sky. I chose to write about my experience with the night sky because I want to teach people what is happening and make them aware of the benefits people could have with the night sky.

I plan to interview my father since he is connected to the night sky. I want to teach others how people feel by spending time with the night sky. I want to teach them about the experience that my father has with the night and also I want to explain my own experience with the night sky because people need to learn about it and also they need to experience a real night sky. The previous generation's experience with the night sky was definitely better than today’s modern civilization.  They experienced a different meaning with each night.

It is necessary that people gain knowledge about the benefits of being in contact with the sky so they can change their behavior of polluting the sky with artificial lights, in order to have contact with the marvelous world that is above all people in the world.

I intend to educate the community because most of the people are not aware of what is happening today. I want to appeal to their emotions, but I also want to make them aware of the benefits people can obtain with the night sky and persuade them that it is important to conserve the night sky. 

It is important that the community is able to understand and gain knowledge about what is happening around them in order to fix the problem of losing the night sky.

People in these days are so busy that they do not have time to look at what is happening in the world that they are living in.

In addition, society needs to learn how people have responded to nature and the night sky. The possibility to change the perspective of the night sky and nature is in each individual. Each one is capable of taking responsibility but what they need is to be aware of how other people have responded to the night sky.

When I watched the video The City Dark I was unaware of what was happening in the world and how the light during night affects society. That is why I want to make them aware about the influence the night sky has on each individual so they can stop for a minute and think about it because most of the people are busy trying to accomplish their goals that they are forgetting that it is important to maintain and keep the night sky.

Finally, I intend on teaching society about the benefits they are losing because of the night sky, how people are affected with the light pollution at night, and how our ancestors used to live close to the night sky. People apparently are not aware of what is going on around them, and that is why I chose to talk about the human experience with the night sky, so I can persuade them about the benefits we are losing because the night is not dark anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment